Transdev is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, rail, paratransit, shuttle, sedan and taxi services. We manage over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and airports, providing safe and sustainable mobility solutions. Our mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of life and combat global warming.
The Assistant General Manager reports to the General Manager and will direct the operations and the maintenance of the York Southwest Vaughn location, and has operations and other departments reporting into this position on a daily basis.
• Provides general guidance to department managers
• Provides strategic planning and direction to the operations
• Manages contract compliance
• Develops and manages the operational budget
• Assists the Corporate office with contract procurement, operational analysis, and price proposals
• Investigates, makes and administers decisions up to and including terminations
• Has overall responsibility for scheduling, performance evaluation, and staffing responsibilities for the management staff of the facility
Other duties as required.
EDUCATION, LICENSING, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
Travel requirement (as a percent): <5% travel between properties and for meetings and outside training
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Software Powered by iCIMS